My Maker Space

A place to share photos of my current "artistic" projects. Some are not complete yet, as I'm just contemplating the colors and design now.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Michelle O

Posted by Janbrarian at 6:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: pink heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Frequent Visits

  • Cute Food
  • Cute Overload
  • Facebook
  • Google Reader
  • Huffington Post
  • Hunger Site, etc.
  • I Can Has Cheezburger
  • Mah Jong
  • Onion
  • Political Junkie
  • Radio Paradise
  • Washington Monthly
  • Washington Post
  • Wonkette

Other crafty stuff

  • Make chocolate plastic
  • Origami instructions

Book "Arts"

  • Book Arts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (55)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (39)
      • Tamara
      • Nanako
      • Mimi
      • Maha
      • Marie
      • Bonnie
      • Sally
      • Anna
      • Lisa
      • Prudence
      • Sadie
      • Julia
      • Ricki
      • Marlys
      • Elma
      • Dana
      • Rebecca
      • Terry
      • Sasha
      • Katie
      • Charlotte
      • Megan
      • Donna
      • Marg
      • Sue
      • Lori
      • Claudette
      • Arlene
      • Sandra
      • Michelle O
      • Peggy
      • Malia
      • Melaniana
      • Lynn
      • Lucy
      • Kim
      • Kerry
      • Karen
      • Carole

About Me

My photo
Janbrarian
View my complete profile

what is this thing for?

I like design, but have trouble with the finishing techniques that make things look good. I didn't want to say look "professional" because that's not my aim. So, these are ideas that I don't want to commit to yet. I don't want to go through the pain of making a really bad loop to the ear wire if no one likes the design anyway. Yes, I'm lazy.
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.